Welcome to the Hope and Help Center of Central Florida
- Our Mission:
To inspire, equip and mobilize people to take action against HIV/AIDS.
- Our Vision:
We are a united front in achieving a world without HIV/AIDS.
- Our History:
Since 1988, the Hope and Help Center has proudly provided comprehensive and compassionate support for those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS in Central Florida. The Center has since expanded to 7 locations throughout Orange, Seminole, Lake and Osceola counties.
- Our Services:
- Medical case management
- Medicaid case management (PAC)
Non-medical case management
- Eligibility for Ryan White-funded services
- Pharmacy eligibility
- Peer mentoring
- Mobile testing unit
- HIV prevention classes
- Food pantry for Hope and Help clients
- Rapid HIV and Hepatitis C testing
- Linkage to HIV medical and support services